I got the vxdiag vcx se benz and xentry HDD. When I tried to run WIS/EPC software in VMware, it did not load.
Error while powering on: unable to open file. Any solution?
You have to enable virtualization in BIOS in order to run VMware.
How to Enable Virtualization?
To enable Virtualization in Windows 10/11, ensure that the device supports virtualization by checking the BIOS (Basic Input Output System) or UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) firmware settings as follows:
Through Command Prompt
- Run command prompt
- Enter the command systeminfo.exe
- The command will gather system information and display the result
- Check Hyper -V Requirements
- If Virtualization Enabled in Firmware shows Yes, Windows Sandbox can be used.
How to Enable Virtualization in BIOS?
- Reboot the computer
- While the system is restarting from a black screen, enter BIOS by pressing the hotkey. The hotkeys differ depending on the brand of the computer used. Usually F1, F2, F3, F10, Esc or Delete keys are the hotkeys to enter BIOS
- Navigate to Advanced Tab and press Enter to continue
- Select Virtualization and Enable
- Save changes and reboot the computer
- BIOS can also be accessed through Windows in Settings.
How to Enable Virtualization Windows 10?
1. Go to Windows Settings
2. Click on Update and Security
3. Click on Restart Now from the Recovery Tab to enter Windows Recovery Environment
4. Click Troubleshoot > Advanced > UEFI Firmware Settings.
5. To continue, click Restart
6. BIOS Settings will be displayed. Select Virtualization and enable it