The sensors are built in the skid ecu( ABS module ) only steering angle sensor is in the steering.
NOTE: When centering VSC sensor, make sure to set zero point of the yaw rate sensor & G sensor are integrated in (brake actuator ASSY ) and steering sensor is located in the steering
DTC C1234 Yaw rate sensor error DTC C1419 G sensor error DTC C1472 Lateral G sensor error DTC C1474 Longitudinal G sensor error Description of functions If there is a malfunction in the yaw rate sensor which is integrated into the skid control computer (brake actuator ASSY), the skid control computer (brake actuator ASSY) outputs a diagnostic code and prohibits VSC operation for fail safe.
When the skid control computer (brake actuator ASSY) has been replaced, make sure to perform VSC centering.
See: Antilock Brakes / Traction Control Systems > Programming and Relearning
1. Centering of VSC sensor
- When the skid control computer (brake actuator ASSY) has been replaced, make sure to perform VSC centering.
- Make sure to perform VSC centering on a level surface (grade of 1% or less). While centering, do not shake the vehicle or open/close a door.
NOTE: When centering VSC sensor, make sure to set zero point of yaw rate sensor & G sensor (brake actuator ASSY is integrated) and steering sensor.
(1) Turn IGN OFF.
(2) Shift into neutral and apply the parking brake.
(3) Connect SSM3 to DLC3.
(4) Turn IGN ON.
(5) Set the steering wheel in a straight position.
(6) On the SSM3 screen, select [ABS/VDC System]->[Work Support]->[VSC centering mode].
(7) Following the SSM3 screen, perform centering of the VSC sensor.
2. Changing modes
When it is necessary to temporarily stop the control while operating the vehicle on a device such as free rollers, enter into the check mode. While in the check mode, DTCs listed in the list may be stored.
If any DTCs are stored, clear the DTCs using SSM III. After turning IGN OFF -> ON, the conditions are normal if speed sensor related DTCs are not stored.