Please be informed: VXDIAG VCX SE For Benz is equipped with DONET function. Wanna know the steps of VXDIAG VCX SE For Benz DONET remote online programming? Please read the post attached below.
- Open “Settings” in the smartphone >>“Other Wireless Connections”>>“Personal hotspot”>>“Personal hotspot settings”>>fill in the user name and password and save them.
Notice: please pay attention to the case of the letter, the name and password are the same, both of them are “DiagOnNet”.
- Connect VXDIAG VCX SE to the car, and you will hear the sound of “beep”, then press the reset button for about 3 seconds. Loose it and we’re connecting to the Wifi. When we have connected to Wifi, the device will appear on the hotspot.
- Open VX Manager >> “Remote”>> input remote device ID >> “Refresh device”. After the device is detected, click “Connect device”>> “OK”. And VX Manager will restart automatically.
- Click “Firmware” to check whether the device hardware version is the newest. If it’s not, please click “Upgrade” to upgrade it. Now the hardware is the newest.
- Click “Dianostic” to check the device driver installation. There is a green tick icon in the upper right of Benz C6 and it means the driver has been installed successfully. Close VX Manager.
- Open XENTRY Diagnosis software>>“Abort”>> car model “C (204)”.
- Click “XENTRY Diagnosis” to read vehicle info. It will take 2 or 3 minutes.
- Select “Initial quick test”>>“Continue”
- Select “Start quick test” to detect the vehicle module.
- We have read out the vehicle info., please click“OK”
Read out Central gateway (CGW[ZGW]).