This article is available with how to solve the new VXDIAG C6 Benz Star C6 Diagnostic Tool “Xentry Diagnosis software not installed” problem.
A question from a VXDIAG BENZ C6 user:
Recently, I bought a new VXDIAG C6 online, however, I was not able to work Xentry. Although I have mounted the drivers and VX manager and the device has been updated – foto, yet I was not capable of pairing VCI from xentry through ConfigAssist – foto and I was not able to mount the BENZ C6 application – foto. I own Xentry version 12/2017.
I have a question: does Vxdiag run on Xentry or Xentry passthru?
VXDIAGSHOP engineer replied:
For your problem, it is suggested that you take the following steps:
- Ensure that the VCI unit power is on
Red Power LED on – WiFi Blue LED on – Flashing Vehicle symbol
3. If the above is yes, then please do the next step.
4. Go to Window OS >> Control Panel>>Programs and Features
5. Provided that you have mounted the VX Manager version 1.4.2.0927 and unload the newer version if you own over 1 VX Manager. But if you only possess 1 version of VX Manager, then you can go on the next step.
7. Look for the vxdiag.rar file, work it from winrar and act according to the prompts.
- Reboot windows
Hopefully, this post can help you.