Here’s the working solution to VXDIAG VCX SE for Benz error “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause…” when they attempted to start Mercedes-Benz operating system through the installation of VXDIAG software HDD on Panasonic CF-19:
VXDIAGSHOP engineer replied:
As for this problem, it is highly suggested that you follow the steps below：
- Launch the computer by pressing and releasing the power button.
- Press the “F12” button on the keyboard.
- Choose “USB HDD”and press “Enter” button.
- Select “Boot Win10x 64PE (2G above)”.
- Turn on “BootFix” software
- Choose the BIOS (MBR Disk Boot Partition) and click “Yes”.