Allscanner VXDIAG VX Manager driver released to latest V1.8.0 in August 2020.
Current Version: V1.8.0 Build 0813
* UPD: Update new platform SDK v188.8.131.52
* UPD: Update VCI firmware v184.108.40.206
* OPT: Optimize user interface
VX Manager client tool V1.8.0 Build 0814
Update Integrated update software development platform SDK v220.127.116.11
Update Adapt to update device VCI firmware v18.104.22.168
Optimize the user interface
VCI Firmware Device firmware V22.214.171.124 2020-08-14
Update Synchronously update the new platform SDK v126.96.36.199
Added LIN bus protocol.
Optimize OBD ignition voltage signal reading.
DoIP Firmware Network Firmware V1.7.0 2020-08-07
Update BENZ remote diagnosis support DAS / XENTRY (DoIP not currently supported)
Update BMW remote diagnosis support ISTA-D / ESYS (DoIP support)
Update JLR remote diagnosis support SDD / PathFinder (DoIP support)
Update PT3G remote diagnosis support
Optimize remote diagnosis network service
- BENZ v188.8.131.52810
pass thru v04.04.200812
1..Users are not able to update the vxdiag vcx firmware and driver if using older version VX Manager.
2. All vxdiag diagnostic tools need to update the firmware and driver, then update license to use device properly after update the VX Manager to V1.8.0.
3. If vx manager shows license will expire in October 2020, it does not matter. Enable network connection, update software license, the license date will be renewed.
Option I: Open the VX Manager,
click the  button in the lower-left corner,
then click OK to update
Option II: download the VX Manager 1.8.0 from office website:http://www.vxdiag.net/managecenter/download/vxdiag.zip