I have VXDIAG VCX Nano for GM about week. I’m using 9.250 bin.
I have only updated firmware after first run. It’s 220.127.116.11 (vcx.bin). VCXSDK is 18.104.22.168.
I’m using software which was on the CD added to package.
My Tech2WIN is working fine with Win 7 64 bit.
I can do in my 9-5 2006:
– turn ON SID2 (trip computer, alarm, speed warning etc): function: again SID programming in 6 steps. This was the main reason why I bought VCX!.
– after that I locked my radio. Two days later I found out that I need to put VIN in SID. Radio started to work again during this VIN installation. I was sooo happy after radio turned on
– read all DTC and delete them
– configure/activate/change options in DICE, AC, SID,ECU…
– read all parameters, signals, read Trionic, start adaptations in AT, check fans etc..
I can not:
– read ABS (need to check again!)
– marry radio
– proper finish SID programming with “OK” message.
Very important: I have made a modification of OBD in my car. I added Ibus and Pbus. With this great manual:
Maybe that’s a solution why I have an access to my car with VXDIAG GM.
Someone from Poland don’t have any problem with his 9-5 2002.
This is his video…
He can do anything. Including integration with SPS, Globaltis and WIS!