Tutorial: how to Register 2008 Toyota Camry TPMS with Techstream.
Toyota techstream cable: vxdiag vcx nano Toyota
Techstream Software (i.e Version 12)
(Mini vci won’t program TPMS, vxdiag does.)
– Open Toyota Techstream, click Connect Vehicle
– Identify Vehicle
– Click Module Tire Pressure Moniter
– Click Trouble Codes to check DTC of vehicle
-Click Utility, ID Registration to start register Tire IDs for the Tire Pressure Warning System
– After clicking Next, we will have 5 minutes to operate: Enter ID for each sensor, enter them one by one until finished.
– Enter the ID for the sensor.
– Process completed, press Exit to exit the procedure.
– Click Signal Check to check the signal of the sensors again
– Choose to test the signal of all sensors or one sensor.
– Press Exit to clear DTCs
– Go to Data List to view the sensor signals.