Both Ford and Mazda Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) V123 have been tested working fine with allscanner vxdiag Ford/Mazda scanners.
Free Download VXDIAG Ford IDS V123
VCI Manager (Ford) 20.11.24.exe
Free Download VXDIAG Mazda IDS V123
VCI Manager (Mazda) 20.11.24.exe
Free download IDS patch
Multi-languages: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese (European) , Portuguese (Brazil)
Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Ford IDS V123 Installation Instruction
1. Install IDS Software
2. Install VCI_Software_220.127.116.11
3. Install VCI Manager(Ford) 20.11.24
Install Ford IDS-123
Wait for the installation of Ford IDS – 123, and restart the computer
Install the Ford original VCI software_ 18.104.22.168.exe
Install VX manager and Ford IDS driver
Wait for VX manager and Ford VCI driver installation to complete
Connect VCX device and install idspatch
Use idspatch to open IDs and start diagnosis.
Mazda IDS V123 Installation Instruction
1. Install mazdaids-123
2. Wait for mazdaids – 123 installation to complete and restart the computer
3. Install VX manager and Ford IDS driver
4. Wait for VX manager and Ford IDS driver installation to complete
5. Connect VCX device and install idspatch
6. Use idspatch to open IDs and start diagnosis.
1. Ford IDS requires VCI Manager driver, Mazda IDS does not.
2. Ford IDS and Mazda IDS need to be installed on separate systems.
3. Don’t install IDS on Home version windows system.