What’s the difference between VXDIAG Benz C6 and common MB Star SD C4/C5 diagnostic system? Check detail below:
VXDIAG Benz supports following features that MB Star tools don’t:
1.Support DoIP vehicles
2.Supports D2b Command & Audio Gateway capabilities
3.Firmware can be updated online
4.Support the new models of Mercedes with Ethernet protocol
5. VXDIAG C6 allows to add other car brand software license (Techstream, SSM III, HDS, IDS, GDS2 etc) into the device, MB SD C4/C5 does not.
6. VXDIAG Benz C6 does have the regular LAN port, but also a USB port (which will install as a virtual lan port 1087 ), but it will also create a wifi network on it’s own.
People like this way better than the c4 sdconnect way of using ad-hoc wifi.
With the vci c6 the pc simply connects to it, as soon as it sees the wifi. it handles all the ip adress setup on it’s own with the dhcp. The VCI c6 does just create a wifi that you connect to like a regular wifi network.
7. C6 just works without any configuration.
8. C6 does not use the old toolkit like the sdconnect and the ecom. It uses the VCI “toolkit” from xentry.
What’s new in VXDIAG Benz C6 DoIP?
1.support DoIP, cover more functions during SCN Coding than SD C4/C5
2.does not need a power supply unit for external power supply
3. Star Diagnostic & programming (SCN Coding)
4.Support DTS Monaco engineer software
5. via WLAN or a USB cable connection
VXDIAG C6 Benz XENTRY Diagnosis VCI Overview:
Engines (All Gasoline & Diesel Systems)
Transmissions and Electronic Selector Modules
Airmatic and Active Body Control Suspension Systems
Traction Systems: ESP / ASR / ETS / ABS / BAS / SBC braking systems
Supplementary Restraint Systems (SRS) / Airbag, All body modules OCP / UCP / LCP / SCM / SKF / KFB / RCM / DCM’s
Drive Authorisation System
Sam (Signal Acquisition) Modules
Electronic Ignition System (EIS)
Pneumatic System Equipment and ATA functions
Air Conditioning / climate control Systems
Tyre Pressure Control
D2b Command & Audio Gateway (D2B and MOST networks)
Headlamp Range Adjustment
Rvc, RST & Vario Roof modules
Automatic Clutch System ACS
M-Class Body Modules (AAM / EAM / DAS / SEM / VG Transfer Case)
Assyst & ASSYST + systems